• Computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows based computer applications.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Oracle based software and general PC knowledge.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle a high volume of customer calls.
• Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
• Candidate must possess strong administrative skills, basic accounting skills and business acumen.
• Must be professional with great customer service skills and outstanding written/verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must have the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment.
• Applicant must also demonstrate high level of reliability, be able to prioritize multiple tasks and be attentive to detail.
• Candidate must possess outstanding organizational skills.
• Responsibilities include: 1. General administrative duties 2. Generating a variety of reports utilizing MS Excel and MS Access 2. Account receivables 3. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word 4. Other duties as required.
• Prior construction experience is very helpful.