||• The selected individuals will help the design engineering team design and execute modifications that support Client's compliance with NRC Order EA-12-051, Reliable Spent Fuel Pool Instrumentation and NRC Order EA-12-049, Modifying Licenses with Regard to Requirements for Mitigation Strategies for Beyond-Design-Basis External Events.
• The scope of work will involve the development of pipe routing diagrams, bills of materials, purchase requisitions, equipment database changes and work order planning needed to support the modifications.
• Substantial designer and work order planning experience in the commercial nuclear power industry.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience with Duke Energy, particular with respect to the design of mechanical systems
• Proven leadership skills.