||• Business Analyst responsible for creating business requirements documents in form of user stories, detailed specifications including mockup, filed level specifications and related business rules.
• Able to gather, clearly communicate and articulate in writing Subject Matter Experts’ (SMEs) input for design specification.
• Create requirements for new functionalities for Claims Guidewire System currently in development.
• Work with partner BAs, SMEs and Project Owner to gather, create, solidify/fine-tune and gain approval on requirements composed.
• Able to demonstrate and present developed features in large group setting.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Skilled in creating Requirements Documents, User Stories, and related Test Plans.
• Exposure/experience with Guidewire system, Property Insurance Concepts, Claims Processing and or supporting applications such as claims estimating software is preferred.
• Extensive experience in conducting JAD sessions and ability to control group settings to achieve the meeting objectives.
• Must be able to work in Agile fast paced environment, can work independently or as part of a team.
• Can follow instruction and is able to arrive to logical conclusions.
• Able to articulate questions or present issues, in a professional manner.
• Excellent communication skills, while possessing the ability to elaborate on problem in layman’s terms.
• Ability to effectively/efficiently communicate with peers and with senior readership.
• Needs to be able to make decisions and present solutions or design for input and critique from Product Owner.
• Bachelors or Technical Certification and experience related to position description.
• Property Insurance Experience, Claims processing knowledge.
• Experience with Guidewire or supporting Property Insurance products.