||• Civil Engineer position in major projects design organization for installation of MSIVs and ancillary equipment.
• Responsibilities include: Insure all civil structures comply with applicable codes and standards.
• Interface with other design disciplines in order to provide overall design requirements to other discipline teams as well as interface with internal and external customers on technical issues.
• Responsible for design guidance, review and comment on design deliverables generated by outside engineering firms/vendors and provide craft field technical support during design change package implementation.
• Also responsible for ensuring design deliverables are issued on schedule, with the required quality, and that the design and implementation comply with Client policies and procedures.
• BSCE or equivalent and 5 or more years of power plant design and analysis experience in nuclear power.
• Demonstrated communication, leadership and computer skills.
• Self starter with ability to interface with other discipline Engineering groups.
• Experience developing engineering change packages in the nuclear industry.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of USNRC Regulatory Guides, AISC, and ACI codes
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and appropriately prioritizing work.
• MSCE and a minimum 5 years design experience, preferably with some Client modification experience.
• Developing Engineering Change packages and supporting calculations.
• Documented industry utility training qualifications that meet INPO/ACAD 98-004 criteria.
• Report Date – ASAP Potential Duration of Assignment - 3+ Years