Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Miramar, FL USA
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One to two years experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook & Excel.
• Support residential installation and service departments.
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
• Provide billing, contract and permit support to our customers.
• Ensure check payments are properly applied to customer accounts.
• Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations and service appts.
• Use Gantt system to schedule these appointments.
• Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
• Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
• Write up phone sales.
• Provide reception coverage as needed.
Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
• Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
• Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
• Process accounts payable invoices
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation