• This position requires annotating or adding "balloons" to engineering drawings
• Experience with drafting engineering drawings.
• Able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
• Understanding inspection.
• P.C. skills
• Detail oriented
• Knowledgeable of AS9100 and AS9102 aerospace quality standards.
• Experience with Discuss, Excel or Net inspect.
• Completed or performed First Article Inspections in the past.
• Requires candidates with engineering drafting, someone going through engineering degree program would be beneficial as well.
• Assists all levels of engineers with their tasks and assignments.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.