• Project Manager position within Client Nuclear Station engineering department responsible for all phases of Fukushima project initiation, planning, execution, and close out.
• This will include but not be limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, testing, ALARA, environmental, safety and communications for all site work associated with the Fukushima Response Program.
• Project Manager will engage and work closely with corporate NTTF leads and Site Integration Managers to ensure Fleet Consistency where applicable.
• Project Manager will represent the project to all levels of senior management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• The Program is multidiscipline and will require interface with multiple organizations within Client Energy as well as various regulatory agencies which will require oversight of the development of licensing submittals.
• Individual should be knowledgeable of basic project fundamentals associated with Project Controls and Scheduling.
• Knowledge of contract management and experience with oversight of offsite vendors is desired.
• Person must be able to multi-task and have good organizational skills and be results oriented to bring items to closure in a timely manner.
• Individual must be able to lead a team of multidiscipline engineers, multidiscipline craft, and must have a general understanding of construction practices.
• Individual must be able to concisely articulate and field questions regarding project status and barriers to senior management.
• Specific Project Management deliverables include project plans, funding packages, project risk analysis, service and material contracts, project schedules, change orders, and project metrics and status update documents.
• Individual must be able to perform in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Microsoft Office;
• Project Lifecycle expertise
• Proficient communicator.
• Nuclear Experience
• Fukushima knowledge
• Microsoft Project
• High School Diploma
• 4-year Technical Degree;
• PMP Certification