||• A Chemical Packer Operator’s job is to fill various packing options with the appropriate chemical as requested.
• This includes unpacking of containers, filling containers with chemicals, labeling, capping, sealing and packing the container back into appropriate boxes or on pallets as needed.
• When performing as Packaging Support role (rotating job responsibilities) Chemical Packer Operator is responsible for making labels using a computer program and printers, taking samples for the lab and preparing rooms for the next packaging run.
• Various other duties associated with the job that may include running the bottle washer, cleaning of work area, removal of trash and various other duties that may be assigned by shift leader.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30 lbs. with significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures.