||• Maintains flow of project files, submittals, receivables, master and superseded data.
• Manages record and revision tracking for legal, auditable and historical purposes.
• Controls distribution of all technical data.
• Process and maintenance of Request for Information.
• Ensures the accuracy, quality and integrity of company, customer and all other stakeholder documentation.
• Tracks outstanding items due to. Adheres to processes to increase productivity, enforce contractual, legal and ISO rules and regulations.
• Some lifting may be required (up to 10 pounds).
• Must be highly motivated, customer focused, able to prioritize, detailed, capable of multitasking, able to follow through on all tasks to completion and have excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills.
• May require an associate's degree in a related area and/or 2-5 years of experience in engineering document control.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Previous experience in an engineering industry in document control or records management
• Must have someone who has previous experience dealing with drawings, specifications, revision tracking or legal impact records have on projects.
• Must be absolutely detailed and quick.
• Previous experience with computer systems such as SharePoint and FTP’s (we use at least 4 FTPs on this program).
• Training will be quick so experience is a must.
• Incumbents will communicate with customer, vendors and project team daily – all day.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• Degree not required but preferred.