• Operates keyboard or other data entry device to enter data into computer or onto magnetic tape or disk for subsequent entry.
• Inputs alphabetic and numeric information from credit card applications onto an automated credit processing system.
• Other clerical duties as required.
• Follows set procedures and meets specific throughput standards.
• Able to work under deadline pressure, read large dollar figures for long periods of time.
• Ability to type 40 to 45 wpm, minimum 5,000 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour, both alpha and numeric.
• Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
• Able to work independently.
• Experience on 10 key adding machine and good math skills a plus.
• Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.