||Mentors will be assigned to the selected individuals for guidance in completing the requirements of the Major Projects Planner Position Specific Guide.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position include:
• Plan Work Orders in Nuclear Asset Suite for project implementation.
• Order needed material, tools and equipment as Work Orders are planned.
• Participate as a member of the assigned project team to develop and support the overall project implementation plan and schedule.
• Provide superior customer support to project management, implementation teams and support groups.
• Provide weekly schedule activity updates.
• Manage multiple work assignments, and complete all work assignments on schedule.
• Support project implementation before and during refueling outages.
• Complete the requirements of the Major Projects Planner Position Specific Guide within six months.
• Overtime and shift work are required to support project implementation during refueling outages and are required to support critical equipment testing or system start-up.
• Nuclear Power Plant Unescorted Access.
• Experience performing electrical field work at a Nuclear Power Plant.
• Experience in developing/planning Work Orders for Nuclear Power Plant electrical maintenance or electrical modifications.
• Demonstrated Computer Skills.
• Working knowledge of nuclear station systems, processes and procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical connection diagrams, circuit diagrams, equipment layout drawings and test procedures.
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to nuclear safety, radiological safety, industrial safety and personal safety.
• Exemplary work ethic and high ethical standards
• Significant Nuclear Power plant work experience.
• Experience performing electrical field work as an electrical maintenance technician or I&E technician at client Nuclear Station.
• Experience in developing/planning Work Orders for electrical maintenance or electrical modifications at client Nuclear Station using NAS.
• Familiarity with Computer applications such as NEDL, ST-II, DEDB, etc.
• Experience in using and commitment to compliance with applicable, Work Process Manual, Site Directives, Maintenance Directives, Nuclear System Directives, Nuclear Safe Work Practice Manual, etc.
• Familiarity with, and ability to read and interpret client Nuclear Station Layout drawings, One-Line Drawings and Electrical Connection Diagrams.