• Client is a unique government entity with a critical public purpose: a not-for-profit, tax-exempt government entity that is one of the largest property insurance writers in the country that provides State of Florida policyholders unable to find coverage in the private market with property insurance protection.
• Client has a unique opportunity within a newly created unit to conduct inquiries, interviews, and investigations into allegations of improper conduct/ethics involving employees and agents, vendors and all others doing business with the corporation.
• This position is also responsible for acting as a consultant to all levels of management with regard to specific case situations.
Desired Skills & Experience
Requirements for this critical position include:-
• Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, or Political Science, or combination of related education and experience relevant to position equivalent to 4 years in college education.
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) license.
• 7 or more years of in white collar crime casework/management, auditing, security, or related experience.
• Experience with corporate level investigations or equivalent experience within a city/state/federal government.
• Ability to interpret and apply applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• The successful candidate will also be able to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on complex sensitive or confidential issues and have an expert knowledge of investigative and interviewing procedures.
• The preferred candidate will have an active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) license, intermediate/advanced experience with analytical software tools such as ACL, SAS, and Minitab, and/or a background in law enforcement or corporate security with an emphasis on financial and white-collar crime investigations.