||Candidate must be an experienced systems analyst with a working knowledge of the Client Enterprise Practice Management (EPM) application. As a member of the business application support team, you will serve as a liaison between IT and physician practices and community health services sites. You will be accountable for ensuring the success of business capabilities within the Client application.
• Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4 year program is required.
• Direct healthcare or related consulting experience is preferred.
• The position requires at least 3-5 years progressive experience supporting and/or implementing EPM and ancillary EPM applications and services such as the interface to the claims clearinghouse, and the background business processor.
• Candidate must have proven problem solving, analytical, communication, customer service, and leadership skills and will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Advanced computer skills required in: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, database and reporting applications and tools.
• High competency with the EPM configuration management.
• Troubleshoot EPM issues.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrate proven ability to quickly grasp new technology concepts.
• Willingness to learn a broad spectrum of healthcare technology and participate on a team driven toward innovation.
• High attention to detail.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• A strong understanding of an EPM and the technology to support an EPM in a practice setting.
• EPM Certification is preferred or will be expected to obtain upon recruitment
• Minimum of two years’ experience supporting EPM
• Must be flexible, self-directed, able to prioritize multiple tasks, able to manage a full workload
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Provide implementation, testing, training and support for Practice Management and related systems
• Ensure the successful roll-out of electronic practice management systems to physician offices and community health sites
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Provide back-fill support for other team members
• Adopt all standard processes and documentation responsibilities relative to issue management, change management, testing, training, and documentation