||Job Description For SPRINKLER FITTER:
• Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application.
• Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements.
• Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
• Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
• Maintain proper documentation for work performed
• Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
• Follow verbal and written instructions,
• Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
• Capable of performing physical labor
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Ability to work well with others
• U.S. Citizenship Required