Nuclear Electrical Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Seneca, SC USA
ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS.
Position reports to Electrical Engineering Supervisor, provides technical resources for design and implementation of projects.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Perform owner reviews of vendor deliverables.
• Provide major project design solutions for support modifications to resolve new scope issues.
• Ensure coordination of design inputs from plant engineering, operational and maintenance organizations to facilitate optimal design solutions.
• Provide expertise to recognize and resolve complex technical problems and also recognize when additional expertise is required.
• Ensure appropriate engineering rigor is applied to designs such that applicable code and regulatory requirements are met.
• Obtain qualifications to perform engineering activities.
• BSEE from accredited University (or equivalent experience)
• Ability to obtain unescorted Nuclear access
• Working knowledge of nuclear power plant systems
• Working knowledge of nuclear station processes and procedures.
• Demonstrated effective written communications including technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrated organizational/planning skills with ability to set work priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and work within established organizational and work execution rules and processes.
• Demonstrated problem solving and analysis skills.
• Experience with high voltage transformers
• Experience with Protective Relaying
• Working knowledge of IEEE standards for power equipment.
• Experience in the nuclear fleet involving Nuclear Asset Suite (NAS)
• Recent qualifications to the Engineering Change process.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation