• Candidate information reports related to leasing and land use viability, lease or other real estate agreements, land use and building permit applications.
• Provide quality control over deliverables.
• Supervise outside vendor partners, environmental engineers, architectural & engineering firms, engineers and drafting technicians, title search firms and others to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes.
• Identify potential risk scenarios.
• Manage quality control over the drafting and proofing of recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. prior to legal department review.
• Manage and administer the preparation of zoning and permitting applications, and will monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process.
• Ensure compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Prepares and manages plan, schedule, and budget for each assigned project.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity with clients. Provides day-to-day leadership, mentoring and development to the Site Acquisition team on assigned projects and programs.
• Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of assigned consultants and subcontractors and ensures meeting of defined deliverables. Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
• Prepares, reviews and/or approves various reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, and group goals and objectives.
• Ensures quality and completeness of documentation.
• Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
• Completes and/or reviews zoning drawings, prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements.
• May attend zoning hearings, neighborhood meetings or other public zoning forums.
• Coordinates with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope.
• Prepares, submits and obtains land use entitlement applications.
• Tracks and monitors progress on all open transactions.
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
• Supervises work of others.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• Knowledge of Tower and Wireless industry experience.
• Ability to work independently or with others.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to provide quality audits for project and site specific documentation.
• Real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience (Preferred).
• Ability to provide effective negotiations.
• Ability to comprehend legal documents such as, but not limited to, legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program.
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Quality Management System.
• Demonstrated project execution skills.
• Strong supervisory skills.
• Client interface skills.
• Requires 5 years wireless industry experience;
• 5 years site acquisition experience.
• UMTS experience.
• 2+ year’s Supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of tower industry.
• Requires 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience
Need candidate for following locations:
• LAS VEGAS, NV;
• CHARLOTTE, NC;
• RICMOND, VA;
• SYRACUSE, NY;
• ATLANTA, GA;
• AUSTIN, TX;
• DAYTONA BEACH, FL;
• HOUSTON, TX;
• JACKSONVILLE, FL;
• KANSAS CITY, KS;
• MILLEDGEVILLE, GA;
• NASHVILLE, TN;
• PENSACOLA, FL;
• SAN ANTONIO, TX;
• ST. LOUIS, MO;
• WEST TEXAS (INCLUDING LUBBOCK, MIDLAND, EL PASO, TX)