• LAS VEGAS, NV; CHARLOTTE, NC; RICMOND, VA; SYRACUSE, NY; SAN ANTONIO, TX; WEST TEXAS (INCLUDING LUBBOCK, MIDLAND, EL PASO, TX).
• Construction Manager with Wireless Telecom Experience for LTE Carrier Upgrades.
• This position is accountable for the successful construction execution for subcontract projects.
• This position has authority to allocate resources and make construction decisions for the assigned area in accordance with Clients and Customer Policies, Standards, Guides and Contractual commitments.
• Direction Received: Frequent, Senior Level Construction Manager or Operations Manager
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for site safety, quality, schedule and cost on assigned projects.
• This position is responsible for assuring availability of resources with proper expertise and tools to support assigned construction project execution.
• Must be able to perform accurate material and scope take off’s.
• Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction.
• A strong understanding of construction practices and organizational skills is a must.
• Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities in the roll include:
• Serves as single-point of contact, between the Lead Construction Manager and construction
• Providing oversight of construction execution on all assigned construction projects
• Must be able to maintain and manage sub contractor relationships.
• Assuring that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
• Must be able to take corrective action as necessary.
• Will be required to develop detailed material take offs and scope of services lists from RFDS’s and Engineered drawings.
• Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
• Reports project status and performance data as required to management.
• Identify and assesses improvement opportunities, which will add value.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• 2 years with a degree or 3 + years of relevant Experience.
• Must have Wireless and OSP/ISP telecommunication industry experience.
• Construction Experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering experience preferred, or relevant experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 3+ years of relevant (Wireless and OSP/ISP telecommunication industry) Construction
• Must be knowledgeable in quality construction practices.
• Knowledge and experience in wireless construction and telecommunication technology.
• Strong interpersonal skills required.
• Experience/knowledge of Quality, Cost, Safety, and Schedule management required.
• Travel may be required as well as the ability to commit to long-term on site assignments.
• Responsible for coordination of the construction on the project.
• Coordinates with subcontractors the schedule, safety, cost, and quality decisions in conjunction with the Lead Construction Manager.