• Client is seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist.
• The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing carrier upgrades on existing properties and negotiating transactions.
• The Site Acquisition Specialist will also act as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Required Competencies and Skills:
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review existing site files to determine requirements needed for carrier LTE upgrades.
• Must be familiar with carrier lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements
• Must be able to develop an action plan to address any findings that would prohibit the carrier upgrade
• Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable to client.
• Handle all administrative details relevant to the above tasks
• Work with consultants, site acquisition personnel, attorneys, and clients as required.
• Maintain and accurate and up-to-date tracking report
• Work with A/E firms on cell site drawings, exhibits, and renderings
• Forecast and report on a regular basis to the Regional Site Acquisition Manager
• Attend status meetings with clients.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in cellular site acquisition is required
• Must have a solid understanding of zoning codes, procedures and operations of work related government agencies.
• Be able to read construction drawings
• MS Office proficiency
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills