||• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
• Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
• Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• The manager is seeking candidates with experience in a Manufacturing environment and the ability to understand and correct “standard work”.
• Workers must be reliable, dependable, motivated and hard working.
• Workers will be using some motorized machines to move heavy product.