||CWR-HR Customer Service Representative
• Will provide heavy customer service telephone support and process HR transacations and corrections in HR system.
• Will provide phone support to internal and external customers (call center environment experience required)
• Process (data entry/key) Human Resources transactions and corrections into PeopleSoft.
• Investigate and resolve HR transactional paperwork issues from Managers and employees.
• Maintain personal records of inquiries, policy changes/updates and audits.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to work in a call center environment.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating:
•HR Customer Service, Payroll or Benefits Experience Required 3 Years
•Prior experience in HR law and understanding of policies and procedures. Highly desired
•Ability to analyze and audit reports to apply to database Required
•Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) Required 2 Years
•Advanced Excel Skills Nice to have
•PeopleSoft (8.9 or above) Required 1 Years
•Key (data entry) transactions into HR/Payroll Systems Required
•Call Center experience Required