||• The Specialist in Clinical Guidance contributes to the success of Client business strategy by collecting broad based information and gathering resources and data in order to arm business leaders with the tools necessary to enhance consumer engagement, choice, and trust.
• Leverages clinical data and research regarding diagnostics, utilization, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other therapies to guid stakeholders' behaviors and choices toward positive health and well-being outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers;
• Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries;
• Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability;
• superior customer service skills;
• Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment Minimum HS Diploma, post secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required;
• Call center experience may be required;
• Attention to detail;
• Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
• 1 plus years of Healthcare experience needed.