||Jira/Confluence Developers -
• Responsible for developing plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of Jira and Confluence.
• Develop interfaces to other tools like Gerrit, git, custom test tools, etc.
• Using the Atlassian Plugin SDK 3.x
• Administer the JIRA and Confluence instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling the instances.
• Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
• Deploy and develop launch of collaboration system Confluence across Engineering and various other aspects of the company, including IT, HR and Program Management.
• Communicate with the user community to understand the requirements and implement them.
• Possess a strong knowledge of continuous integration.
• Be self-motivated, positive and have the ability to work as part of a team as a strong team-player.
• Demonstrate ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects simultaneously.
• Ability to lead and provide technical assistance during major JIRA and Confluence upgrades.
• Must possess knowledge to do migrations to JIRA and Confluence from other defect tracking systems.
• Must possess knowledge to provide feedback and direction to teams requesting new features and process changes.
• Experience in developing Atlassian JIRA/Confluence plugins and gadgets using the Atlassian Plugin SDK 3.x
• Ability to create complex JIRA/Confluence workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
• Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian.
• Experience in Tomcat Server Configuration/tuning and JVM performance tuning.
• Experience in unix administration and oracle database administration.
• Strong work experience in Core Java, XML, JSP and should have utilized this skillset in multiple projects.
• Experience with using Git & Gerrit in a development environment.
Key Programming Languages Desired, Strong work experience in the following languages across multiple projects
• Core Java