• Intermediate to senior level iOS developer for the Televation second gen project.
• The candidate should have good knowledge of the iOS development environment, iOS SDK, and Objective C.
• Experience with creating an iOS app and/or library is required.
• Experience working with large multi-disciplinary teams from software, hardware, firmware, and QA is required.
• Experience with multiple iOS OSes from iOS 4-5 is required.
• Experience in network and wireless APIs is required.
• Experience with development on multiple iOS phones and tablets is a plus.
• Experience with development of a commercial iOS product or a product in the iTunes store is helpful.
• Experience with software video products, video-on-demand, or video streaming is helpful.
• The candidate will help to develop, enhance, and fix bugs in the Televation Gen 2 HW with DVR/Sync project on iOS phones and tablets.
• The candidate will work with software, hardware, firmware, and QA teams .
• It may be easier to find experienced contractors with Macintosh programming experience. If so, Client would be willing to train them on iOS programming techniques.
• This will also give the contractor valuable iOS experience.
• See what you can find in the way of experienced Macintosh programmers.
• Focus on Mac platform as opposed to Android.
• Video & networking library experience with development.