Functional Compliance Analyst -
Position will focus on IT Compliance activity relating to the development, testing and communication to support internal SOX controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Very strong 'Access' experience to write queries for data that is being pulled from multiple data sources in different formats; SQL is a plus
• Must understand SOX Control Attributes & Narratives: Experience in the data integrity detailed work that is required for SOX quarterly access reviews - these are reviews of elevated privileges that provide access to SOX in scope systems.
• Must be able to manage, report, and get attestation of elevated privileges on multiple systems, platforms and applications.
• Proficient in the area of managing hundreds of data records with elevated privileged access, which tie back to the SOX Control Attributes & Narratives.
• A working knowledge of SharePoint is required.
• Document and execute SOX quarterly access review controls
• Coordinate compliance activities between IT and Business Teams to ensure compliance is
achieved and maintained
• Develop and maintain the IT Compliance reporting process
• Develop Compliance remediation and control support processes
• Design and execute Compliance department reporting tools, metrics and reports
• Coordinate data retention, recall requests and fulfillment;
Tasks will include:
- Validate and manipulate data for reporting.
- Understand, develop and implement proper process controls
- Maintain the Issue/Gap tracking system (Sharepoint/Excel) for accuracy and timely reporting.
- Communicate effectively with users, customers, auditors, providers of data and recipients of process results.
- Create, document or refine documents that detail procedures and work instructions required to support specified IT Compliance processes in the Environment.
- Participate in the development of process requirements and tool (software) selection that address the manual process elements of the role.
- Participate in the project development to automate manual processes.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating:
• Ability to coordinate IT Compliance SOX audits and audit processes Required 7 Years
• Advanced Excel and Access skills for data import and manipulation Required 7 Years
• Sharepoint knowledge for data posting and sharing Required 7 Years
• Working knowledge of ITIL, ISO, COBIT Highly desired 7 Years
• Proficient Visio and Powerpoint skills Required 7 Years
• Working knowledge of SQL (query formulation) and database concepts Required 7 Years
• Strong project management, analytical and metrics collection skills Required
• Ability to review, analyze, follow up and act on data Required