||• The primary responsibility of this position is to provide component engineering functional leadership and technical subject matter expertise to project hardware design teams.
• The position will primarily serve as EEE Parts Manager for various hardware design projects and will be responsible for providing leadership, knowledge, and expertise in EEE part selection, specification, application, and qualification of parts used in high reliability systems.
• This position requires strong interaction with Integrated Supply Chain in resolving part receiving and inspection issues and other technical part problems during the procurement and production phases.
• The candidate will be relied upon to provide some or all of the following tasks related to the Parts, Material, and Process Engineering group for Space programs at Client.
• Understand space part qualification requirements (usually program-unique per the customer).
• Provide parts and materials consulting support to Space programs design engineers.
• Identify “difficult parts” for program based on history, heritage, lessons learned and obsolescence.
• Develop plans to ensure “difficult parts” are available for engineering development units and Flight builds.
• Work with Space programs quality engineer to develop purchased material requirements definition for parts and materials.
• Develop, review, verify, and submit electrical, electronic, and electromechanical parts lists for Customer/Supplier Data Requirements (SDRLs)
• Manage the development of materials and processes identification and usage lists for SDRLs.
• Generate Space program Prohibited Materials Control Plan.
• Ability to review program assembly drawings for parts, materials, and processes specifications.
• Manage space parts Destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) disposition and problem resolution activity.
• US Citizenship required