||• Support the research being conducted on client proprietary online customer research panel (Power Panel).
• Establish a good working relationship with Vision Critical, our panel vendor.
• Develop expertise in the appropriate use of an online research panel, its structure and operations, panelist engagement activities, panelist recruitment and other activities that impact its effective use as a qualitative and quantitative research tool.
• Support the research manager with the implementation of best practices and tactical plans in these areas in order to optimize panel effectiveness and deliver quality research results.
• Develop expertise in the SPARQ system, the proprietary panel management tool used by Vision Critical to manage research projects conducted on the panel. The successful candidate will be able to run small research projects using the tool after completing training offered by Vision Critical.
These include the following SPARQ system activities:
o Selecting appropriate panel members to invite to participate in research studies for internal clients.
o Developing research questionnaires for small quantitative studies, including our omnibus and market study series.
o Managing research projects to attain necessary response quotas to support research objectives.
o Running standard SPARQ research reports.
o Other SPARQ system activities as directed.
• Educate internal clients on topics relating to the conduct of research using Client online panel.
• Ensure that research results/conclusions/recommended actions are presented in a clear and direct way.
Perform the following panelist engagement activities:
o Create a portal landing page used by the panel vendor as an engagement tool for panelists and update the content of this page monthly.
o Develop a bi-monthly newsletter sent to panelists primarily as a means to communicate selected research results to panelists.
o Support the ongoing recruitment tactics needed to keep the panel at optimum levels of active panelists.
• Organizational proficiency as demonstrated in prior work history.
• Attention to detail is critical to success in this position.
• Proficiency in working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Capable of multitasking and meeting aggressive timelines.
• Must be capable of delivering on priorities with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• The best candidates will have had training or experience where writing skills are critical to the job.
• Works well on teams.
• Takes pride when completing a thorough, on-time project.
• Demonstrates a consultative approach with internal clients to solve problems with creative solutions.
•This role will provide opportunities to integrate skills in communications and customer research.
•The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Marketing & Communication and other client’s business unit clients and external vendors to develop, prioritize, communicate and deliver customer insights derived from our proprietary customer research panel.
• Well developed organizational and writing skills are required.
Position requires: 2-5 years related experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in a communications or business field.
•Demonstrable consultative and critical thinking skills;
•advanced verbal and written communications skills;
• intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.