||• Duties include answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
• Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• May require an associate's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED.
• Strong Customer Service Skills, excellent attendance, computer savvy, excellent on time performance, self-motivated, able to work OT and prior experience in a call enter environment.