||• Receive and enter verification data for pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventory.
• Unpack and perform quality and quantity checks on manufacturer, wholesaler, and vendor pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical supplies.
• Put away all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventory receipts.
• Replenishment and validation of all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventories.
• Perform cycle counts of product inventory, including inventory in automation cells.
• Properly label product locations.
• Perform monthly short-dated checks on pharmaceutical inventory.
• Understanding of computer and handheld scanner functionality.
• Make adjustments to inventory in database, if applicable, as requested.
• Must be flexible to accept work assignments in different areas as needed and required.
• Perform all housekeeping duties related to the job function.
• Perform all other duties assigned by the inventory lead, front line lead, or manager as required.
Education & Training:
Minimum qualifications include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidates for this position must have the following competencies:
• Strong math, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Must be friendly, flexible, and proactive.
• Inventory control experience in a mail order or similar facility preferred.
• Be able to stand and walk for 9 + hours at a time
• Be able to lift from the floor, carry and lift over head production supplies
• Be able to lift 30lbs.