||• Operates on site in an on-call capacity.
• Duties include installing and repairing equipment, and training customer employees on how to maintain machinery.
• Performs trial run of machinery to ensure performance rates and quality meet established specifications.
• May require an associate's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under minimal supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Associates Degree in Environmental Science, Construction discipline or similar discipline or 2+ years experience in Energy Conservation, or equivalent.
• 1+ years of Customer Service experience
• Valid driver's license
• Clean driving record
• Construction background
• BPI certification
• Follow directions and make intelligent decisions are necessary
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.