||IT Support Specialist
– Provide end user desktop / phone support to determine and resolve end user support issues.
• Provide end user level 2 supports to address desktop issues.
• Responsible for taking end user phone calls and support user "walk up" questions in order to resolve user computer issues.
• Fulfill customer requests, resolve customer technical problems, and respond to customer questions in a quality and timely manner to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the desktop computing environment.
• May participate in Production Support (i.e. monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, enhancing and providing advanced customer support for the existing network, infrastructure, equipment, and desktop environment)
• Excellent customer service skills; requires someone who is PC savvy; works well with customers and in team environment.
Skill Required / Desired:
• Win XP Required 3 Years
• Win7 Required 1 Years
• Customer Support - helpdesk experience Required 2 Years
• Microsoft Office Highly desired 2 Years
• Google Apps Nice to have 2 Years
• VPN / Remote Connectivity Nice to have 1 Years
Citizen Status: Authorized US Worker