Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Harlingen, TX USA
• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• Ability to read and interpret sales orders and work orders.
• Ability to safely operate a forklift, forklift license required.
• Flexibility with regard to job assignments.
• Must be proficient in using a computer and able to use various computer applications;
• SAP or Cincom experience preferred.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
• High School Diploma required.
• Under general supervision, stock materials and supply materials to departments.
• Ability to pull sales orders and work orders according to requirements.
• Ability to read and interpret work orders, pick lists, and/or assimilate verbal work.
• Count and verify incoming inventory to ensure accuracy.
• Audits queue reports to determine accuracy and make appropriate adjustments.
• Conducts inventory counts and transactions.
• Restocks inventory racks.
• Complete or fills parts orders. Operates counting scales.
• Delivers appropriate materials to machines, and other departments using pallet jacks, dollies or by hand. Prepares materials for outside processing.
• Packages parts kits and applies proper labels.
• Receives and checks shipments per packing list/work order.
• Verifies accuracy of shipments against bills of lading/packing list.
• Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
• Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation