Major Projects is in need of a Human Performance Support Specialist.
This person will provide support for the station Human Performance Program as directed by the Human Performance Program Manager.
Responsible for support of online and outage Human Performance initiatives as directed by the Human Performance Manager including:
• Observation trending, field observations and coaching for behaviors, facilitate Human Performance Review Boards, meeting preparations and presentations, ownership and preparation of outage observation teams.
• Experience with Human Performance Program or related area of expertise.
• Project Management.
• Previous Craft Supervision experiences a plus.
• Comfortable providing constructive coaching and feedback.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
• A solid foundation in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications is preferred.