||• Mechanical Engineer with generator exp preferred, mechanical skills.
• Responsible for engineering tasks for Power Generation engineering projects including tasks with field issues on existing products.
• Performs engineering tasks and works to complete projects as assigned by manager.
• Works with mechanical design, analysis and systems engineers.
• Requires an engineering bachelor’s degree and 2 - 4 years of experience in mechanical or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of mechanical and electrical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of engineering tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Reports to one of the Power Generation Technical Managers.
• Direct supervisor may be remote or local.
• Perm Resident or US Citizenship required for Export Control. •
• Expenses will be reimbursed.
• No specific software skills needed- will be using an in house program.
• Mechanical engineering background and will be doing mechanical design work.
• Follow requirements of position under job description.
• US Citizenship required
********* Updation ****************
The following outlines the job description in more detail:
• Responsible for the mechanical engineering support of all Power Generation products and systems to satisfy customer, FAA, and internal requirements.
• Coordinate and conduct mechanical design and analysis tasks in accordance with customer definitions, specifications, and requirements.
• Coordinate liaison activities with Client cross-functional teams, suppliers, and customers.
• Lead investigations and resolve issues for production, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), and customers, field failures, application problems and design related product problems.
• Promote process and product improvements in response to cost reduction, value engineering, reliability improvement, and customer satisfaction drivers.
• Coordinate drawing changes as required to implement product improvements and to supportgs