||• Provide technical and development process leadership to the Electronic Power and Controllers Center of Excellence (EPC COE) propulsion/auxiliary power units (APU) application software development teams.
• Support new project initiation and deployment including technical proposals, project estimates, customer meetings, project launches, process deployment, and technical guidance.
• Support the IPDS process, in particular, definition of specific steps to be followed by the group and participation in phase gate reviews.
• Support and/or Lead a propulsion application software development project.
• Support oversight of global and domestic suppliers who develop a subset of the embedded software or verification test cases and procedures.
• Act as a liaison for the EPC COE group to the Mechanical Systems Engines & Actuation (MSE&A) organization and Engine, APU & Power plant Airworthiness DERs.
• Provide occasional on-site support for all phases of propulsion engine development and test.
• Support deployment of new engineering tools and processes to the EPC COE and interfacing organizations.
• Support delivery of software and data for all phases of the software lifecycle through DO-178B, Level A/B certification.
• Degree required, US Citizenship .
• Real-time embedded software exp - hardware/software integration - leadership skills.
• Software used Diab complier C programming software.