||The chosen candidate will provide strategic marketing communications support to the end user channel group for related activities such as marketing plan development, communications, collateral, programs and vertical shows. Provides support in critical revenue-driving programs such as new product launches and programs as well as direct oversight of all end user channel support functions to ensure timely and high impact program implementation.
• Responsible for all aspects of planning a meeting or special event for an organization.
• Responsible for all amenities and accommodations at the event as well as any associated contract negotiations.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• It is preferred candidates are Certified Exhibit Manager - Tradeshow manager - or Event Planner.
• BACHELORS DEGREE REQUIRED.
-BA or BS degree in business, marketing, communications or related field preferred
-5+ years experience within a matrixed organization in a Marketing or MARCOM role. .
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Excellent project management skills
-Experienced using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Power Point, Word
-Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, and mature professionalism
-Ability to think independently, problem solve, and recommend course of action
-Must be creative with integrity and possess a strong desire to learn