AERO E&T - Sr Project Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Tucson, AZ USA
• Project Engineer with generator exp preferred, mechanical skills.
• Responsible for the completion of Power Generation engineering projects.
• Performs engineering project tasks and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
• Works with mechanical design, analysis and systems engineers along with other PEs.
• Requires an engineering bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of experience in mechanical or electrical engineering or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of mechanical and electrical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of project management tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Project Engineering tasks including project management and resource allocation.
• Reports to Power Generation Technical Manager.
• Perm Resident or US Citizenship required for Export Control.
• After the initial 6 month contract, travel may be required - Torrance, Tucson and Mexicali. Expenses will be reimbursed.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation