||The successful candidate will have responsibility for design and implementation of safety systems and the development of internal initiatives to maintain and improve current practices.
Duties will include:
• Execute project scope to develop Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Front End Loading (FEL) for safety engineering solutions in compliance to internal standards such as ISA 84.01 and IEC61511
• Safety Requirements Specifications (SRS)
• Safety Integrity Level (SIL) studies
• Provide project reliability and availability calculations
• Design documents and drawings
• Consulting on a variety of applications, sales and proposal support and customer demonstrations
• Travel (up to 50%), including international, will be required
A minimum of 10 Years experience in safety system implementation to include: consulting engagements (PHA, HAZOP, SIL analysis), implementation with participation in all phases in the implementation and design of safety systems to standards such as IEC61508/61511. Proven experience with at least one of the following safety systems ( Safety Manager, Prosafe, Tricon, Delta V SIS).
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology
• 10 years Safety experience ESD, BMS, FGS applications in Petrochemical Sites
• CFSE or TUV Functional Safety Engineer Certification – preferred
• Experienced leading and working with diverse teams
• Effective technical communication skills