Nuclear – Estimator
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Hartsville, SC USA
• Client is in search of a nuclear Estimator.
• The successful candidate will have experience in quantity take-offs(multi disciplines), work break down structure, verification of installed quantities, engineers cost estimates and detailed competitively bid firm price, cost plus estimates and change order review.
• The candidate must be proficient at identifying areas of incomplete scope by developing and documenting essential scope, cost, and schedule assumptions necessary to complete total cost Owner estimates.
• Candidate must also be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and other commonly used computer software.
• Timberline experience is also preferred and Monte Carlo simulation analysis.
Other responsibilities include:-
• Prepare all material and labor estimates for self performed work –
• Assist project managers with scopes of work –
• Validate other contractors estimates.
• *5+ years estimating experience in a nuclear power plant required.
• *Bachelors degree & professional certifications preferred.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation