• Engineering Major Preferred, but not mandatory; HS Diploma minimum
• Test Operations/New Product Operations is accountable and responsible for ensuring quality mobile device release and product shipping to Customers by executing and maintaining thorough field test practices and test cases prior to product launch.
• Contractor will perform product level testing of software and hardware releases based on customer and contractual requirements and evaluating live network specific interactions.
• Contractor will execute Mobile Carrier test plans for product development, DOE’s, Carrier acceptance and maintenance releases; along with managing identified issues observed during all product test phases.
• Test execution will be performed in mobile environment; travel as required to execute testing on defined drive routes.
• Prepare and deliver daily reports and log posting.
• Contractor will assist in analyzing, developing and maintaining test tools to validate product and system performance, while assisting Field Test team in resolving issues detected through testing.
• Participate in various meetings as required to assist in trouble shooting reported product/field issues.
• 3+ years of experience in the telecom sector, with a focus in field test support of mobile devices, familiar with call processing and field interoperability test plans, Qualcomm QXDM, PERL, SQL, RTA, RSD Lite programming, Windows OS, detailed oriented, C/C++ programming, knowledge and experience in executing/performing Product Acceptance testing based on GSM/CDMA/EVDO/LTE/UMTS technology,
• Excellent time management skills, able to multitask and able to work in fast past environment,
• Team player, self motivated with a strong desire to learn new processes and procedures to improve overall product quality.