• Designs, modifies, develops, writes, implements, and reviews software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• May report directly to a project lead or manager.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Roles of the position include supporting embedded software development and verification, process definition, RTCA DO-178B certification compliance, SW tool development, and oversight of suppliers. C++ design, more reation and review and process related.
US Citizen or Perm Resident required.