• Designs new products and makes improvements to existing products.
• May evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability and ensure project completion.
• Hardware design activities include initial requirements generation, detailed design and analysis and design verification.
• In addition, work scope includes investigations and analysis for design improvements to existing products.
• Both digital and analog - mixed.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
US Citizenship required