Nuclear - Licensing Engineer
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Seneca, SC USA
• Prepare Licensing Amendment Requests (LARs).
• Involves: Originating LAR packages to revise Technical Specifications Coordinating efforts with other site personnel Presenting submittal to Plant Oversight Review Committee
• Nuclear Facility Access;
• Strong Technical Writing skills;
• Skilled in practice of researching licensing documentation, evaluating options, making sound recommendations, and presenting results orally and/or in writing.
• MS Office (i.e. WORD, Excel).
• Required certification/degree: BS in Engineering or State Registration as Professional Engineer (PE).
• At least 5 years of previous experience in Licensing and/or Engineering work;
• Experienced and demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings, and provide direction to others.
• Proven ability to work effectively with others.
• Previous B&W Plant experience.
• Previous experience in development of License Amendment Requests (LARs).
• Previous SRO experience.
• Solid understanding of Improved Technical Specifications.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation