• Production oriented job role that assists Image team with digital assets in a content management system.
• Verifies edits and enhances digital assets in Adobe image software and generates digital asset reports.
*******This is a production oriented job role, not a creative or design position.
In this role, the candidate will:
• Assist Image team with digital assets by gathering, identifying, sorting and properly renaming digital assets (images, logos, etc.) submitted by merchants.
• Work in content management system to approve digital assets, add metadata & attribute tags to images based on web & print production workflows.
• Generate reports from content management system.
• Gather and process images based on lookup requests for internal and external clients using FileRoundUp & Filemaker Pro software.
• Create PDF contact sheets in Adobe Bridge for internal & external clients.
• Verify digital assets in Adobe image software (Photoshop & Illustrator) and approve images per our image guidelines.
• Process digital assets for print & web per Image team workflow.
• Edit and enhance images & logos in Photoshop & Illustrator as needed. (Create & modify clipping paths, enhance & convert digital assets for print & web production, etc.).
• Behavior Characteristics: Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills.
Skill Required / Desired:
• Mac OS 9 & OS X, Microsoft Windows XP Required 5 Years
• Adobe CS4 & CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Bridge) Required 5 Years
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Required 3 Years
• FileMaker Pro software Required 3 Years
• Content management system experience Desired 3 Years
• FileRoundUp software (Mac) Desired 3 Years
• Print & web advertising, digital asset management and image enhancement Required 3 Years
Citizen Status: Authorized US Worker