Chemical Lab Assistant
Contact Phone #
Number Of Positions Available
Sugar Land, TX USA
The work is in research and development of new or improved products or chemical processes.
• The technician will be a valued project team member under direct supervision of an Engineer, and will make contributions in the laboratory with experimental/research program and develop designs for solutions to particular aspects of the project.
• The technician may also work jointly with a team of engineers and technicians, acquire data and evaluate results.
• The technician will have the opportunity to recommend changes in procedures and will operate with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
The technician must have a background in chemistry, chemistry related discipline or chemical engineering, have ability to work in a high paced environment and prioritize responsibilities.
• The candidate should have an interest in chemical design, performance of all types of chemical characterization tests and investigations in connection with the determination of properties of materials, fluids and chemical formulations.
• The technician will plan analytical procedures used in complex analysis situations by adapting standard company procedures or devising local procedures where necessary.
Education: The Chemical engineering degree is a MUST.
Home Phone #
Work Phone #
Attach Your Resume
Please Upload (doc ; docx ; rtf ; pdf) Resume.
Copyright 2007 by GDKN Corporation