||• This position is an IT Business Analyst role and candidate must have experience in SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
• Expenses will be paid for travel.
• Implement a Regulatory Information system (UI Planner) - Conduct interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Analyze, prioritize and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Document Detailed Design - Create test plans, test cases and test scripts - Monitor testing progress and perform defect management;
• work with the customer and developers to quickly identify and resolve defects - Develop data extract imports –
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills;
• Bachelors degree in Information Systems or equivelant work experience
• *Experience implementing Utility Regulatory Systems a plus.
• Solid knowledge of SDLC - Exhibit strong teambuilding skills
• Understand and negotiate needs of multiple stakeholders
• Apply critical thinking skills at all phases of the project