Responsibilities will include Product Engineer support, which consists of providing clear manufacturing instructions for Board Assemblies to Contract Manufactures.
• Responsible for reading and interpreting engineering drawings both mechanical and electrical.
• Communication with Global Resources and Specialty Groups to resolve drawing discrepancies.
• Familiar with creating Engineering Change Requests.
• Familiar with using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Learning Product Data Management database.
• Viewing Gerber data.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
• 2-5 years of engineering experience in a design and manufacturing environment
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien due to export control requirements.
• Experience with schematic capture tools such as Mentor DxDesigner.
• Understanding of avionics hardware requirements, qualification, and certification (for example DO-160, DO-254)
• Experience with Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, globalized team environment.
• Must be able to work independently and effectively in a team environment.
• Strong team work skills, excellent oral/written communication skill, and the ability to deliver clear and concise technical presentation are required.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, responsibility and leadership in a new environment, able to take charge of a situation and see it through to completion
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills