||• This assignment is for a Customer Service Specialist in the Welcome Call Center.
• The CSS will be responsible for making and/or receiving high volume calls.
• The typical types of calls you can expect to receive will include calls from Medicare members returning a call that we made to them or as a result of a mailing sent to the member.
• The outbound calls are in regards to brief health assessment survey that we need each new Medicare member to complete.
• Additionally, agents can be assigned to work on specialty campaigns that are also both inbound/outbound oriented.
• Agents can also be assigned to work on the entry of the returned survey information into our systems.
• Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations.
• Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care.
• Processes request for authorization according.
• Fluent in English and Spanish for both speaking and reading.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers.
• Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries.
• Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability;
• Superior customer service skills Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment.
• Minimum HS Diploma, post secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required.
• Call center experience may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.