||• The Program manager is needed to co-ordinate development across multiple development teams to build and test these solutions.
• The DG+ Reference Solution is targeted to multiple accounts - AMX and CableVision Mexico are examples.
• The e-e IP Multiscreen Reference Solution is targeted to multiple accounts - CBT and Rogers are examples.
• The role is to coordinate development activities across multiple product lines and development teams contributing to next generation IP video oriented programs.
• Line up engineering drops from multiple teams.
• Build an integration plan and co-ordinate activities.
• Set up and monitor bug tracking across the teams.
• Build a schedule and track progress against the schedule.
• 10 years experience in program management in a complex system environment.
• Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile development processes.
• Experience with project planning tools like MS Project.
• Proven ability to efficiently and effectively manage cross functional teams.
• PMP certification desired.
• IP networking background.
• Video background a plus