• College degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum five years of operations experience, including management experience working with Inbound, Outbound, or Interactive service contact center.
• Advanced professional knowledge of call center operations, including IT processes and software applications.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Analysis and problem solving.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio proficiency.
• Develop and manage the day-to-day operations of NSC programs and processes supporting marketing initiatives within the National Sales Center, ensuring operational processes are developed in compliance with contractual and legal obligations.
• Includes program and process development, implementation and management; incorporation of operations best practices; standardization across NSC locations and audit/compliance management.
• Manage assigned projects and serve as point person for the communication and rollout of new programs, processes and enhancements at NSC locations.
• Drive decision making process to ensure operational best practices are incorporated including organizational goals, including customers and team members.
• Interface with internal and external customer groups to ensure timing and commitments are communicated; deliverable dates are met on an ongoing basis. Includes third party vendors, partners, and internal customers, i.e. Marketing, IT, Legal.
• Lead the development of system and process requirements, including documentation to support program or process introduction.
• Define and communicate reporting requirements ensuring report production meets business and operational requirements.
• Manage the testing of processes built by IT prior to rollout; communicate feedback and follow-up as required to ensure smooth project implementation.
• Manage report analysis and review processes; facilitate recommendations to support best practices.
• Manage compliance review process.
• Interface with Support groups to ensure integration across all segments of the NSC organization including operations, training, quality, as well as Field Operations.
• Responsible for on-going review and management of operations processes for existing programs and partnerships.
Comments/Special Instructions: Minimum of 5yrs experience.