Specific duties will include but not be limited to:
• Performing defined checks on customer agreements
• Ensuring customer information systems are consistent with customer agreements (account numbers, meter usage, contract start and end dates, etc.)
• Faxing, emailing, mailing and scanning of contracts for internal and external customers
• Conducting contract research
• Coordinating with Sales, Legal, Regulatory, Operations, and other internal teams as necessary
Education Level: Secondary School or equivalent
Years Experience: 0-2 years
Dress Code: Business Casual
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent data entry
• Able to organize processes and documents effectively
• Excellent communication skills ¡V both verbal and written
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to seek out appropriate resources to answer questions and find the best solution
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Open-minded, flexible personality with ability to relate to variable personality types and work styles across all retail teams including sales, supply, operations, etc.
Education and Work Experience:
• Associate’s degree from accredited college or university required
• Prefer 1 – 3 years of Retail Electricity experience, Paralegal experience, litigation support, or other process-oriented experience
• Experience in deregulated electricity environment (including Maine, Massachusetts, Illinois, Connecticut, Texas, or other) and familiarity with rules, procedures, and market structure for retail competition
• 1 - 3 yrs Retail Electricity experience, litigation support.
• Experience in Deregulated electricity environment.